Thursday, May 30, 2013

Lilacs? Hydrangea? I'm going with Lilacs!

Hello and Happy Thursday!  I have this card up over on the 3 Girl JAM blog today.  Since the lilacs are FINALLY in bloom after a late, late, cool, wet spring, I'm calling them lilacs (but I think they're hydrangeas).  You smell them and tell me what you think!

 
 
 
I used My Mind's Eye Meadowlark 6x6 designer papers on the card, Close To My Heart cardstock, a doily, CTMH Opaque Pearl Flourishes, a Pinque Peacock stickpin from my friend, Jessica, and of course, crinkle ribbon from 3 Girl JAM.  This is from the Celebrations Bundle.  There's some Creative Inspirations Paints on the blooms to make them shimmer in Fairy Dust. The stamp set is from Raisin Boat.  Wanna know the name?  Well, it's Hydrangea Bouquet.  I'm still going with lilacs.  I'm the artist and it's MY card!
 
That's all for me today.  I'll be back tomorrow with a Friends With Flair post and Saturday with a post for All That Stickles, a post for the Get Inky! Stamps Repeat Blog Hop (our first EVER), and a post for the brand new challenge blog, Craft Lovin' Challenge Blog, hosted by Tabitha's Designs and My Crafting Channel.  Hope you have time to visit then!
 
I'm entering this card in the following challenges: 
 
Simon Says Stamp blog -- anything goes
Creative Inspirations Paints -- anything goes 
Sister Act Card Challenge -- anything goes
 


10 comments:

  1. ooohhhh---I like, Julie!! Pretty! I wish I could smell, but I'll imagine it, 'k?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is a lovely card! I'm like you, I love me some lilacs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card gorgeous piece. Thanks for joining us at Sweetstamps be sure to join in on the next challenge too. Love to have you!

    Hugs
    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card! Very pretty. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stamps.
    Hugs,
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty I love how you colored the hydrendias
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes May Linky Party
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So lovely!! Your colors are so pretty. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. SOOO pretty!

    Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge!

    ReplyDelete