Saturday, July 13, 2013

Craft Lovin' Challenge Blog -- Parent's Day Challenge

For the All That Stickles blog post, please click here!

Thank you for joining us here at Craft Lovin Challenge Blog and our own personal blogs

Our Challenge for the next two weeks is 

Parents Day
Begins today July 13th
Ends July 26th @ noon

Winners Found Here
will be post on 27th

Sponsoring is


Winners choice of 1 digi pack:)

Hope you all like commenting because
3 blogs listed in this post, will have a random comment winner at the end of the challenge. 
Each winner will get their choice of 
1 Digi Paper Pack from 
You will not know what blogs it 
will be so happy commenting:)

Also, for those that have my papers and or 
digi stamps you have an extra chance
at winning a prize if you use them in the challenge:)
Put a "7" at the end of your name please:)

I kept my project for this challenge simple, but hopefully, to the point.  When I think of all the things my parents have done for me through the years, there's really only one thing to say:


This tag uses both Tabitha Designs papers and a digi stamp. The papers are the Basic Colors and the digi stamp is Patch and family.
I cut the tag on the Silhouette. The ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbon.

Please join us this next two weeks for our Parent's Day Challenge.

6 comments: