Friday, July 11, 2014

Berry Best Wishes -- for 3 Girl JAM

Looking for the Pinque Peacock "My Favorite Things" Blog Hop?  Please click HERE!
Happy Friday, my crafty friends!  It's still strawberry season here where I live, and there's a food-related challenge going on over at the 3 Girl JAM Challenge blog. Put those 2 things together, and I can't help but think "berry".  Strawberries were definitely the inspiration behind today's food-related card:


The strawberry trio shaped card is a cutting file from The Cutting Cafe.  I used papers from Basic Grey (PB&J designer paper) and Close To My Heart (cardstock).  The sentiment is a retired stamp from Close To My Heart. The splash of red ribbon is from 3 Girl JAM.  Isn't it yummy?  It's from the Red, White, and Blue Bundle.  The red in this bundle is a true red, and I just love it!  I topped the double bow off with a button by Basic Grey.  
Want some of that purdy red ribbon for yourself?  Use discount code JO10 for a 10% discount on your entire order.
Come join our food-related challenge, with ribbon.  You know you'll have fun! 

4 comments:

  1. I love this. We have passed strawberry picking' round here....always seem to miss it as it is so early. But tomorrow is blueberry picking for the Daniels. And then blackberries...and raspberries. I love this season, cuz of jam jam jam. Besides my pooches and jogging....that is my happiness. So ... that is what your project brought to mind. All the fun I have during summer making jam. Even. If. It. Isn't. Strawberry Jam!

    I sure hope you are having an absolutely awesome summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BERRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY SWEETTTTTTTTTTTTT

    ReplyDelete