Monday, July 14, 2014

I {heart} Summer -- for Timeless Twine

It IS Summer, isn't it?  Our high temperature for today is supposed to reach 58 degrees.  The high!  Really?  What's with that?  But it is summer, the calendar tells me so!
And, at Timeless Twine this month, we're having all kinds of summer fun!  I love the Sorbet colors being featured this month (they're on s-a-l-e!), and they were great fun to create this little treat box with:

I used lots of great Bella Creationz products on this creation!  
There's a small Kraft tag

I stamped one of the wonderful stamps from the "Hello Summer" stamp set (on sale!) on the tag.

The treat box is a Kraft pinstripe 2x2x2 size.  I covered 5 sides with Pebbles paper from the Lakeside Collection.
 To top it off, I made a small pom pom from the Key Lime Sorbet Timeless Twine, and the whole Sorbet collection is on sale this month!


I'll leave you with one more view of the treat box:

We're heading for a high temperature of 70 degrees tomorrow.  Bring on the heat!

2 comments:

  1. I totally love this lil' package of summer! Perfect! So wish your temps were a lil' warmer!

    ReplyDelete