Monday, November 17, 2014

FAB ATC

Today is my last post for the Whoopsi Daisy design team.  Linnie has made the decision to close her digi shop and only sell CD's.  She lives in England.  I live in the U.S.  It didn't seem sensible, postage-wise, to stay on the team, but I enjoyed my months with her girls very much!
This week's challenge is to make an ATC.  I don't make these very often, but when I do, I thoroughly enjoy the experience.


The Whoopsi Daisy image is pre-printed.  She's so small, I decided I didn't want to try to color her -- I didn't think I'd stay in the lines.  The sentiment and feathers are stamps from Close To My Heart.  The papers used on this ATC are also from CTMH. I thought they were a good match for the Fab girl. I used a We R Memory Keepers Cloud Corner Chomper on the ATC portion of this. 
come join the ATC challenge at Whoopsi Daisy challenges.  And, once again, I'd like to thank Linnie, Avril, and the rest of the lovely ladies on the team for a great experience. 

3 comments:

  1. Lovely ATC Julie. I am sorry you are leaving the design team but understand and wish you well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...she's so cute! Love her brunette hair and cute sneakers. Best wishes to Whoopsi Daisy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice card collection! I love the brightness of your pumpkin card and the fox is just fab!! I need to check out the digi stamps!!

    ReplyDelete