Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Give Thanks! for Snapdragon Snippets

It's Wednesday, and time to switch to winter mode here in Wisconsin.  We are digging out from the first major winter storm of the season.  Everything is white and snowy outside, but inside, I have a Fall card to share today.  I used a beautiful Snapdragon Snippets card file to create this:


This is called the Oak Leaf Swag Card.  You can find it HERE in the Silhouette Design Store.  There are also many great Fall, Christmas, and Winter designs in the NEW Snapdragon Snippets Store.
I followed this design very closely, altering it only by stamping a sentiment on it. All card stock is from Close To My Heart.  The "Give Thanks" sentiment is from Joy's Life. This is from the All Fall Puns sentiment set.  I also added a few sequins from Bella Creationz.
There's a blog hop coming up this weekend! Join us for the fun!

I give thanks for you, my faithful blog reader, every day.  In this season of counting blessings, know that I count you as very important!
The 8 inches of snow, though.  I'm having a bit more trouble counting the blessing there.  I know!  One day closer to spring!
I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Creative Cutting Edge -- Thanksgiving

2 comments:

  1. love your use of earthy colors on your fall card. Thanks for joining the Creative Cutting Challenge this week.

    Jan
    CCC DT member
    http://izbzee.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the simplicity of the design...very, very pretty!! Thanks for joining us at Creative Cutting Challenge for the "Thanksgiving" theme.
    Cindy
    DT Leader

    ReplyDelete