Friday, January 30, 2015

Do You Love Me? for QKR Stampede

It's Friday, and time for a new challenge at QKR Stampede Challenge Blog.  This week's theme is "hearts".  I found the most delightful image to work with!


This QKR Stampede digi is called "Love Note" (digi604).  I colored the image with Copic markers, fussy cut it, and mounted it on a piece of ombre card stock. 
The Strawberry Cupcake twine behind the image is from Timeless Twine. The designer papers are Echo Park Head Over Heels 6x6 papers.  The heart bling is from Close To My Heart.  
Come join us this week at QKR Stampede for our "hearts" challenge.  I looking forward to seeing what you make!
I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
D.L. Art Thankful Thursday -- Valentine's
Fairytale Challenge -- something with a heart
Sister Act Card Challenge -- ATG

No comments:

Post a Comment