Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Joy!

Another Christmas card.  What am I thinking?  This one is for The Outlawz Progressive Freebie Challenge.

The delightful free image this month is from All Dressed Up, and she was such a joy to color.  That is the reason for the sentiment I chose!  It was pure joy making this card. 
This Christmas girl is colored with Copic markers.  I used 2 different Spellbinders dies, then mounted her to a designer paper from American Crafts -- Noel 6x6 paper pad.  The card base and bling are from Close To My Heart.  The crinkle ribbon is from 3 Girl JAM.  It is from the Ribbon Candy Bundle.
I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
All Dressed Up Challenges -- ATG as long as it's a Dressy stamp
The Outlawz Progressive Challenge -- January Freebie
Kit and Clowder -- Jan Challenge, ATG

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Julie love the image and fabulous colour's and design
    Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Christmas card. Thanks so much for joining us at All Dressed Up this time and good luck.
    Sheila
    *All Dressed Up DT *

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Julie! I love the addition of JOY! Thanks for joining us at All Dressed Up! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have my coffee and comfy chair..time to get caught up on Julie O! This is super cute my dear friend! I can see why you loved this little freebie. She's just darling. The ribbon choice is perfect too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a gorgeous card, she is an absolutely darling isn't she! Love the ribbon and the backing paper too! thank you for joining in our challenge at All dressed up! x

    ReplyDelete