Thursday, May 21, 2015

Stylin' Flamingos Gift Bag -- for 3 Girl JAM

We've had a lot of rain lately where I live, and I've had to break out the rain gear, but I don't look anywhere near this stylin' in my boots!  Check out these flamingos!
The 3 Girl JAM ribbon is like a breath of sunshine on this treat bag!  Those flamingos are basking in it, I can just tell by the expressions on their faces.  This ribbon is one of FIVE new bundles newly released in the 3 Girl JAM store
 Visit the 3 Girl JAM blog, and the whole team this weekend for a blog hop FULL of inspiration with the new ribbon bundles (did I mention GREAT prizes?!?).  This crinkle ribbon is aptly named 'Sunshine' from the Sunny Meadows Bundle. It's perfect for all your summer -- and Packer projects (just had to throw that in there).
This 'flamingos in boots' stamp is from Great Impressions Stamps. It is one of my all-time favorite stamps.  I colored the image with Faber-Castell Polychromos pencils. A Spellbinders label die was used in 2 sizes. The treat bag is from Close To My Heart.


Remember the Colors of Summer blog hop with the 3 Girl JAM design team, May 23-25.  It all starts on the 3 Girl JAM blog. If you want to do a little shopping before the hop, use discount code JO10 for 10% off your entire order.  Or, use code MAY to get the Pink & White Bundle for just $1. 
Don't forget the 3 Girl JAM Challenge going on right now -- Anything Goes with Ribbon.  You have until the end of the month.

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait for the Hop!!! I just used some of 3GJ ribbon last night on a card... LOVE it! Your flamingos are super cute! :) Have a Wonderful Weekend! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw this on social media this morning...LOVE the image. those birds/boots are just the cutest!!

    ReplyDelete