Saturday, June 27, 2015

Enjoy! - a new challenge at 3 Girl JAM

It's time for this month's challenge at 3 Girl JAM. Again this month, it's "Anything Goes with Ribbon."

I've been trying to enter Gerda Steiner's progressive challenge each month.  I find her images so delightful!  I used her image and combined it with some of my favorite 3 Girl JAM!



I used the lilac color from the Diagonal Striped Ribbon Bundle on this box.  The box was cut out on my Cricut Explore, using the Close To My Heart Cricut Artiste cartridge

This Gerda Steiner digi is called "Watermelon Kid."  I colored him with Copic markers, then used a Spellbinder die to cut him out.  The sentiment was cut out with another die. The sentiment is from Hot Off the Press -- Tiny Words and Phrases.



The 3 Girl JAM Challenge goes from today until July 31.  Link up your "Anything Goes With Ribbon" projects all month long.  I'd love to see what you make!

I'm entering this in:



 *****Please note this post has been previously published on the new blog. I am in the process of switching everything back. Thank you for your patience.*****

No comments:

Post a Comment