Saturday, September 19, 2015

Getting Organized in a 6x6 way

I'm posting today for The Cutting Cafe, where the inspiration post this time is about File Folder Box holders.



I used the larger file folder box holder cutting file.  When made, it holds 6x6 paper pads.  Depending on the thickness of the pads, I got 6-8 of them in one box.

Since I could use a LOT of these to organize all the 6x6 papers I own, I started out making 3 of them.

Here's a close up of the Christmas file folder Box Holder:

Here's the everyday paper one:

Look closely at the sides of the boxes.  There are 4 different options, and I used 3 of them.

Here's the 3rd file folder box holder - for Halloween and Fall papers:

There's more that comes with these files than I used, there's dividers, tabs, pockets, all kinds of organizational things.  Check out the Cutting Cafe blog on Sept. 21 for many more ideas on how to use this versatile and VERY useful file folder box holder template and cutting file.  Leave a comment on that blog, and you could win 3 sets of your choice (choose this one!).

7 comments:

  1. Such a great way to organize 6x6 paper pads!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow my friend this came out super awesome...love that yellow one....

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome!! love all of these...think I going to make more for my scrap 4x5 1/4 pieces of cardstock!! love this file!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such fun and creative folders Julie. Great organisation idea.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful job on the file folder boxes love all of them hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea!! I need to make some! :)

    ReplyDelete