Monday, December 21, 2015

Believe -- for Path of Positivity Challenge Blog

It's Monday, and time for a new challenge at the Path of Positivity Challenge Blog.  Our theme this month is "Believe".  Earlier in the month, I chose a more religious view of this theme.  For today, I took a more secular angle...


The images are from one of this month's sponsors, Pickled Potpourri Designs.  This is Jingle Jolly, and it includes both Santa and his reindeer. I colored them with Copic markers. The sentiment is computer generated.

Designer papers for this card are from Decosse's Dynamite Doodles.  They are part of her "Santa is Coming" collection.  

No matter what you believe, may this Christmas bring you some peace and joy.

I hope you can join us yet this month for our challenge at Path of Positivity.  The theme is "Believe". 

2 comments:

  1. Your coloring always brings the images to life! I love the Santa paper; so cute!
    Merry Christmas!
    Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. An absolute delight! Love that chunky Santa and how about that Rudolph? Fun, fun, fun my friend. I'm stopping by to browse and to wish you a Very Merry Christmas, Julie. Thanks for a year FULL of happy inspiration. You are wonderful creator and I'm happy to call you friend! xo

    ReplyDelete