Friday, January 15, 2016

Won't You be Mine? for Oddball Art

It's January 15, and time for a new challenge to start at Oddball Art Challenge blog.  The theme, for the next month is, "All You Need is Love".  Can you hear The Beatles singing that song?  Since Valentine's Day is fast approaching, and I try to make a Valentine Card for all the residents in the nursing home where I work, I went with a Valentine theme for this one:

I used Oddball Art Stamp Co image #136, Valentine Giraffe on this card.  I colored image #136 with Copic markers, and used a Spellbinders die to cut it out.  

The card base was created on my Silhouette Cameo, using a cutting file found in the Silhouette Design Store. All card stock is from Close To My Heart.  The heart bling is from my stash.

I hope you find time to join us at Oddball Art Stamps challenge blog the next month for our "All You Need it Love" Challenge.  There's great prizes to win! Join us, too, at our Oddball Art Stamps Facebook Group.  I'd love to see you there! 

If you'd like to buy these new releases for yourself -- or anything else in the Oddball Art Etsy Store, use discount code DTJO10 to receive 10% off your entire order!  Yes!

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Fab N Funky -- for a child
Art by Miran Challenge -- Anything Goes
Scrapyland Challenge -- ATG with a die they sell (Spellbinders)

3 comments:

  1. Awwww Thanks for joining us at PDE Linky Party.
    I hope you’ll come link up again soon!
    Janis, Owner & DT Member
    Pause Dream Enjoy
    PDE Linky Party, Owner & DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, this is So cute!! Thanks so much for joining us in the PDE Linky Party!
    Sherrie K
    PDE DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card.

    Thanks for sharing at Fab N Funky.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete