Friday, March 4, 2016

Sending Some Fairy Dust

It's Friday, and the Polkadoodle challenge blog is having a Tic Tac Toe challenge I thought I'd play along with.  I'm not on the team anymore, but still wanted to participate in the challenge. Here's the chart for easy reference:

I used the bottom line -- Wings, Tag, Flower -- on today's project:

The image, designer papers, and sentiment are all from the Serenity Fairy Wishes Collection (Digital Download) (CD) (individual image), found in the Polkadoodles Store.   I colored Serenity Fairy Kisses with Copic markers.

Dies to make this tag are from Paper Wishes and Craftin' Desert Divas.  Fibers and card stock are from Close To My Heart. 

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:





4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous tag, love the cute fairy image!!
    Hugs Donna xx
    Kraftyscot Handmade Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful tag!
    Thank you for joining in with the 'Tic-Tac-Toe' challenge at Polkadoodles Mia - DT Member xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. so very pretty and I love the colours used thanks for joining in Tic, Tac, Toe at Polkadoodles

    ReplyDelete