Tuesday, March 22, 2016

You Were Born To Be Real -- For The East Wind

It's Tuesday, and that means there's a New Release today at The East Wind.   Today's New Release is called, Lucy Loo 'Bobbed'.




I colored Lucy Loo 'Bobbed' with Copic markers.  I used a variety of dies from Top Dog dies and one from Paper Wishes (behind the sentiment) to construct this card.  I found the sentiment  at Pixel Scrapper.  Marisa Lerin created the Confidence Word Art series, and I used one from the set.   The papers for this card are also digital.  One is from Pixel Scrapper, and the green glittered heart paper is from Decosses' Dynamite Doodles.   The foil tape is from Close To My Heart

Check out the super awesome The East Wind Facebook group to see what the other DT members did with this wonderful digi.  There's also a challenge to enter there, and another one to enter on The East Wind blog.   Follow me, too on Instagram


No comments:

Post a Comment