Thursday, April 7, 2016

Cookie - Sock -- for Crafty Sentiments Designs

It's new release week at Crafty Sentiments Designs.  This is day 3.  Today, we're featuring another new rubber stamp with Cookie the dog.  This is 'Cookie - Sock'.  This rubber stamp, and the other new releases, will be available in the Crafty Sentiments Designs store in another couple days.  You can see all the new releases, and be inspired by the design team, by check out the Crafty Sentiments Inspirations blog

Here's 'Cookie - Sock':



I colored the rubber stamp, 'Cookie - Sock' with Copic markers.  I wanted her to be similar in color to my own dog, Sophie.  I colored the sock to match the papers I had chosen.

I made the easel card on my Silhouette Cameo, from a file I found in the Silhouette Design Store.  Here's another view so you can see the 'Woof' brad that holds it up:



Papers for this card are from Echo Park -- the Bark 12x12 Collection.  The brad and paper clip have been in my possession forever. 

There'll be another new release tomorrow, so visit the Crafty Sentiments Inspirations blog to see it!  You won't be disappointed. 

I'd like to enter this in the following challenge:
Critters & Creatures Linky Party -- ATG

2 comments:

  1. Super cute card! I love that image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card and you did an amazing job coloring the fur on the puppy! Thanks so much for playing along again in my Critters and Creatures Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete