Saturday, April 9, 2016

Special Thanks -- for Great Impressions Stamps

It's Saturday!  Woohoo!  It's also my day to post on the Great Impressions Stamps blog.  Another woohoo!  I love their Stickable Stamps!  They stamp perfectly every time! 

Today, I'm showcasing a sentiment and image combination stamp.  It's so beautiful, perfect for Spring!



This is G364 Special Thanks, and it took just a little coloring with my Copic markers.

I cut the base for this card out on my Silhouette Cameo.  The scalloped rectangles were cut with dies from Lawn Fawn.  The crinkle ribbon is from 3 Girl JAM.  The stick pin is from Prima Marketing.  Papers on this card are from the Echo Park Springtime collection. 

Have you entered the monthly challenge at Great Impressions blog? This month's theme is Ladies Night.  It goes all month, so there's plenty of time.  If you use a Great Impressions Stamp, link it to the Great Impressions Customer Gallery.  I'd love to see what you create!  

Don't forget to do some shopping at the Great Impressions Store!

1 comment: