Tuesday, June 28, 2016

It's Strawberry Season!

It's Tuesday, and that means it's time for a new challenge at Crafty Sentiments Challenge Blog!  This week's theme is always a favorite -- Anything Goes!  You've got to join us!

Here in NW Wisconsin where I live, the strawberries are just coming into season.  There are a number of places to pick strawberries, and the local patch brings pails of berries to town most days for those of us too busy to pick and we buy the ready picked.  It is a glorious time of year!  Berries for breakfast, berries for lunch!  Berries made into jam, berries made into pie.  We love our strawberry season!

This Isobel - Strawberry Fairy rubber stamp from Crafty Sentiments Designs, is a fitting tribute to all things good about strawberries.  She is as sweet as strawberries!


I colored the Isobel - Strawberry Fairy  rubber stamp with Copic markers.  The card base is a cutting file from Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons, cut out on my Silhouette Cameo.  The designer papers and card stock are from Close To My Heart.  The crinkle ribbon and lace are from 3 Girl JAM.  I used a Spellbinders die to cut out the rubber stamp.

I hope you can join us this week for our Anything Goes challenge at Crafty Sentiments Challenge Blog.  We've got great prizes, and I'd love to see what you make!

3 comments:

  1. Super cute card base and darling image! your coloring is fabulous!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute!!! I love the shape! Hugs, Patricia

    ReplyDelete