Monday, June 20, 2016

Retired, and Loving It! -- for Path of Positivity

It's time for a little mid-month inspiration at the Path of Positivity Challenge blog.  The theme all this month is 'Achievement'.  

We have 2 great sponsors this month -- 




For today's project, I had the pleasure of working with a digi stamp kit from Kitten Scraps called Retired Life.


I colored this adorable digi with Copic markers, then used a Sizzix die set to create the card and cut out the image.  

Papers for this card are from Doodlebug Designs.  There's some Timeless Twine wrapped around the base and tied in a bow. 

Retirement -- now that's a big achievement, and one I'm working hard to obtain!  We spend our whole working career hoping to reach the elusive goal.  Several of my friends have retired recently with the purchase of the facility I work in.  A few of us are hoping to follow them in the not-too-distant future.  Yes, retirement is a huge achievement!

I hope you can join us this month at Path of Positivity Challenge Blog for our 'achievement' challenge.  I'd love to see your take on achievement, and I'd love to see what you create.

1 comment:

  1. This is TOO cute!! He is a cutie pie!! I absolutely love this!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete