Thursday, June 2, 2016

Way Cool! for Sasayaki Glitter Stamps

It's Thursday, and there's a new challenge starting today on the Sasayaki Glitter Challenge Blog.  The theme, for the next month, is Male cards (or projects of any kind).  With Father's Day just around the corner here in the US, now's the time to get those cards made!

I used the digital image, Party Shy, to make my male-themed card:



I colored Party Shy with Copic markers.  The card base was created using my Silhouette Cameo.  The file for the rocking card was found in the Silhouette Design Store.  The circles were cut out with 2 dies from Craftin' Desert Divas.   The sentiment is a clear stamp from Simon Says Stamp.

Party Shy is way cool, and ready for the summer fun.  I hope you, too, can join in the fun at the Sasayaki Glitter Challenge Blog with our Male theme.  You have all month!

No comments:

Post a Comment