Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Enjoy the Magic of the Moment -- a New Release for Crafty Sentiments

It's New Release week at Crafty Sentiments Designs.  This is day 2 of 4. You can check out each day's releases on the Crafty Sentiments Inspirations blog.

Today, I happily introduce to you 'Patsy & Gizmo - Bubble Bath'.  This is a rubber stamp, available on July 9 in the Crafty Sentiments Designs Store



Don't these 2 look like they are having fun?  They are definitely enjoying the moment!

I colored Patsy & Gizmo - Bubble Bath with Copic markers.  I especially had fun with the bubbles!

I found what I thought would look like a bubble background using a Spellbinders die.  The sentiment is a stamp from Whimsical Designs. The colored image is cut out with a stitched die from Lawn Fawn.  The rhinestones at the top (hopefully looking like water to the card viewer) are from Close To My Heart.

I enjoyed the magic of coloring this new rubber stamp from Crafty Sentiments Designs, and I hope you will, too!  Check out the other new releases, then do some shopping in the Crafty Sentiments Store

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Outlawz Twisted Thursday -- ATG
IDCB -- ATG
D.L. Art -- July Linky Party 
Not Just Cards -- ATG
Lemon Shortbread -- ATG

6 comments:

  1. Super CUTE Julie :) And a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY today!! I left you a li'l surprise on our Facebook Group wall today xKristy

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable. I love that die cut you used. You have so many awesome die cuts! I hate to admit but I'm a bit envious.

    Anyhoo, I'm just popping over to wish you a fabulous birthday my friend. I hope you had a great day. You deserve a year full of the best the world can offer you.

    Big birthday hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! Thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination. Good luck.
    Bye,
    Groetjes van Ine (DT)
    http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pretty purple and sweet image!!Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute image. I bet that puppy had so much fun chasing the bubbles. I love the die you used behind the image. Thank you for joining the DL.ART July Linky Challenge. Katie-DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card! I love the image and the way you colored it and those gems look just like a splash of water! Fun card! Thanks for joining us at the DL.ART July Linky Challenge!

    ReplyDelete