Friday, August 19, 2016

Trick or Treat! A New Release for MHKDesigns

It's day 4 of 5 for the New Release at MHKDesigns.  I love the mix of vintage designs and modern sentiments found in the MHKDesigns Etsy Store

Today's New Release, just in time for Halloween, is 'Halloween Party'.   I used the image and one of the sentiments from the set to create this treat bag: 



I colored Halloween Party with Copic markers and backed it with a designer paper from MHKDesigns French Country paper pack.

I cut out this treat bag on my Silhouette Cameo with a file I found in the Silhouette Design Store.  Here's a pic of the other side of the bag, with more of the French Country paper:


Ribbons on this treat bag are from Really Reasonable Ribbon.

You'll want to visit the MHKDesigns blog to see what the rest of the uber talented design team did with this sentimental new release.  It will be definitely worth the trip! 

And that's it for day 4.  Come back tomorrow for the final day of this month's release.  I think it might be my favorite day of all!

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:

Not Just Cards -- ATG
IDCB -- ATG

6 comments:

  1. I love that image...and your coloring...what a great idea for a sweet treat bag :) Hugs...Janie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your coloring is absolutely BRILLIANT, Julie! This image is super darling on a treat bag, too! What a fabulous gift idea! Thank you for all you do at MHKDesigns! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very pretty and sweet treat!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a darling treat bag - what a great bag to put a giftie in. Love the image colored.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Julie, your Halloween treat bag is just darling! I love this idea!

    ReplyDelete