Sunday, September 11, 2016

Hope and Healing -- for Imagine That! Digis by Kris

Greetings, fellow crafters!  I have a couple of fun cards to share this afternoon.  

I was recently playing around with some fun papers from Imagine That! Digis by Kris


I used the papers to create these 2 digital cards:


and


I used a band aid from the papers, cropped it, enlarged it, and wrote the appropriate text inside.  Then, it was just a bit of fussy cutting and backing with black card stock.

The crinkle ribbon is from 3 Girl JAM.

I had great fun experimenting, playing, and creating!   Thanks to Kris at Imagine That! Digis by Kris for the awesome papers to design with.  Fun, fun, FUN!!!
 

2 comments:

  1. These are so pretty and colorful - just perfect for the occasion! :) Thanks so much julie!! ♥kris

    ReplyDelete