Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Live Out Loud! for Crafty Sentiments Designs

It's Tuesday!  That means it's time for a new challenge on the Crafty Sentiments Challenge blog.  It's also New Release week at Crafty Sentiments Designs.  You'll find the New Releases rubber stamps in the store on Saturday, Feb. 11.  You'll see all the new releases on the Crafty Sentiments Inspirations blog today through Friday. 

This week's challenge is Anything Goes.  The entire team is working with today's New Release, Josh - The Sound.



I stamped the rubber stamp, Josh - the Sound onto Copic blending card, then used Copic markers to color it.   The sentiment is computer generated and just seemed to fit the image.  

I cut the easel card out on my Silhouette Cameo.  I found the awesome music paper at Pixel Scrapper.  It is digital.   The music notes are from a Spellbinders Die set. The other dies used on the card are also from Spellbinders. 

I hope you enjoyed this new release and will visit the Crafty Sentiments Inspirations blog this week to see the other wonderful ones, then I hope you'll join this weeks' Anything Goes challenge at Crafty Sentiments Designs

2 comments:

  1. Julie, that's a great easel card (one of my favorite layouts). That image is just adorable.

    ReplyDelete