Monday, April 17, 2017

Spring! For Path of Positivity Challenge Blog

It's the third Monday of the month, which means it's time for some mid-month inspiration over on the Path of Positivity Challenge Blog. The optional theme this month is The Beauty of Nature, but you can link up any positive themed project.

Here's my Beauty of Nature entry:




I love to color butterflies, and this one from this month's guest sponsor, Sparkle N Sprinkle, was a joy to color. I got to use some of my fluorescent Copic markers that I hardly ever use. After coloring the butterfly, I fussy cut it out.  The card was a design I found in the Silhouette Design Store, cut out on my Silhouette Cameo.  The embellishments are from Paper Whimsies. 

The challenge at Path of Positivity Challenge blog goes a month.  You have until April 30 to join in our The Beauty of Nature challenge.  

2 comments:

  1. Your card is so springy and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That "Spring" cut is delightful and that's a lovely butterfly! I saw some butterflies out in the pasture yesterday; such a great time of year!

    ReplyDelete