Tuesday, July 18, 2017

For My Friend -- and Crafty Sentiments Designs

Happy Tuesday, everyone!  It's time for a new challenge at Crafty Sentiments Challenge Blog. This week, you have a choice in themes.  Either go CAS or Fussy & Fancy with your project.

I used the Crafty  Sentiments Designs rubber stamp, 'This Rose' to create this for the challenge, going for the Fussy & Fancy theme:


I colored the rubber stamp, This Rose, with Copic markers, then used a Die-namics stitched die to cut it out.  The background paper is from Paper Wishes.  The card base was cut out on my Silhouette Cameo, using an SVG file from Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons.  I layered up a couple of different laces from my stash to match the paper.

I hope you can join us this week at Crafty Sentiments Challenge for our CAS or Fussy & Fancy Challenge.

2 comments:

  1. Love how beautiful your colored her hair & dress.Fabulous!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie this is beautiful. Love your coloring and layout.

    ReplyDelete