Saturday, December 16, 2017

Have a Holly Jolly Christmas -- for Imagine That! Digistamp

It's time for some mid-challenge inspiration over on the Imagine That! Digistamp blog.  This month in the Creative Playground, you can link up ANY set for the challenge, then you'll be able to choose any set of your choosing from the Imagine That! Digistamp Store.  WOW!!

I fell in love with this Snowman with Tree Hat set, and created this:

I colored the Snowman with Tree Hat with Copic markers, then fussy cut it out.  The sentiment is part of the Snowman with Tree Hat set.  There's a colored version, and a black & white version of the sentiment (and of the snowman -- the pre-colored version is adorable, too!).  

The papers I used on this card are also by Imagine That! Digistamp.   They're called Merry & Bright digi papers

I used a cutting die by Sizzix to make the card base.  The snowman is on papers cut out by Spellbinders dies.  The snowflakes are stickers by Paper Wishes.  I think that's it for product credit!

Imagine That! Digistamp products used on this card:



I'll leave you with one more view of my card:

This is my last post with Imagine That! Digistamp.  I love this team, but my work schedule has gotten too intense, so I'm having to give it up.  I will miss it very much!  

1 comment: