Thursday, February 1, 2018

You Rock My world -- for MHKDesigns

You Rock!  You really do!  I'm so glad you stopped by for a visit!  And, it's a new month.  So, it's time for a new challenge at MHKDesigns Challenge blog, where the challenges are Anything Goes if you use an MHKDesigns image (and there are SO many awesome ones!!!)  Plus, if you win, you get EVEN more!!!  Woohoo!  There's an inspiration picture if you don't use an MHKDesigns image, and it's awesome, too.  I took some colors out of the picture for this card:


I wanted something a little out of the ordinary for my hubby's Valentine's Day card (please don't tell him you saw it before he did), and I thought this would work great.  He loves geography and all this travel, so the globe from the Rock My World stamp set, the World Traveler Digital papers, and the awesome sentiment (also from Rock My World made this card easy to create.  

MHKDesigns products used on this card:



Make sure you stop by the MHKDesigns blog today to see inspiration from this month's New Release, Valentine Roses, found in the MHKDesigns Etsy Shop


Inspiration Photo for the February Challenge






1 comment: