Sunday, May 6, 2018

Don't Forget You're Beautiful -- Outlawz Progressive May Freebie

It's been a beautiful weekend, and I found a little time for crafting this afternoon.  I did a little coloring, including the May progressive freebie image from The Outlawz.  This month's free image is provided by Sandi's Samples. Here's what I created with it:


I colored the perfume bottle from Sandi's Samples with Copic markers, then used the sketch from this week's Outlawz Wednesday sketch challenge to create the card.  

I used a couple of Spellbinders dies to cut out the image and back it.  The tag die was cut out with a Paper Wishes die.  The sentiment is from an MHKDesigns digital stamp set -- Beautiful Bottles.  A Darice embossing folder created the quilted looking pattern in the pink paper.  The rhinestone flourishes are by Close To My Heart.  A little Timeless Twine finishes off the card.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Outlawz Wednesday Sketch Challenge -- week of May 2
Outlawz Monthly Progressive Freebie -- May
D.L. Art -- May Linky Party
IDCB -- ATG
Di's Digi Challenge -- for a special lady
Hiding in My Craftroom -- Freestyle
Jo's Scrap Shack -- ATG
Lemon Shortbread Challenge -- ATG

4 comments:

  1. This is so sweet Julie. love the colors and your perfume bottle is colored beautifully-- yes we do need to take care of ourselves
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes MAY 2018 Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day, my friend
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! What a gorgeous image and the sentiment is FABULOUS!! Love all the purple, too! Thanks for playing with Jo's Scrap Shack and Di's Digi Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie this is beautiful. Love the bling.

    ReplyDelete